AWS cloud-based infrastructure and services
Unboxed provides cloud-based AWS infrastructure, services and support, as an AWS Select Tier Consulting Partner in the public sector partner programme.
Our AWS-certified team has a wealth of experience in delivering highly-robust AWS services and infrastructure, from EC2 to the latest Serverless technology, and digital products and services across central and local government, the NHS, and the private sector.
Our approach to infrastructure configuration leverages our deep expertise in platform automation and results in highly-flexible and scalable infrastructure with minimal maintenance overheads.
"We met our target by having all necessary infrastructure in place to support the re-launch, as well as the ongoing support in place for our digital growth strategy, in just two weeks. With the new website now launched, it’s a very exciting time for the V&A."
Kati Price, Head of Digital Media, V&A
- 16 years of experience in delivering end-to-end digital products and services
- A track record of developing and supporting applications and infrastructure on AWS
- An AWS-certified development team
- Experience of delivering AWS services across all sectors
- An experienced AWS-certified team
- Reduced pressure on your in-house team
- Minimised hosting costs, only paying for what is used
- Automated security updates
- Autoscaling to support unpredictable traffic
Who we have done this with
Government Digital Service
Collaborating with Government Digital Service to design, develop and launch UK Government and Parliament Petitions.
Hosting and infrastructure delivery of new digital platform for world-leading V&A.
Designing and developing a Back-office Planning System (BoPS) to meet the needs of planning teams.