Leaders from business, the NHS evangelists, charities and others will explore and debate how we can do more to improve public health with digital technology at our upcoming Digital Healthcare Roundtable.
When: Wednesday 18th February, 16:00 – 18:00
Where: 17 Blossom Street, London, E1 6PL
Healthcare innovation is advancing exponentially (from bionic eyes to lab grown bones).
Digital technology is too – but not in healthcare. Facebook, Twitter, Skype and Tindr have changed our lives so…
- Why is it still so difficult to book an appointment with my doctor?
- Why don’t I have an online record of my healthcare treatment?
- Why are so many UK citizens who try to manage their own health and wellbeing feeling isolated from the NHS?
We’ll be hearing from health technology leaders:
- Kumar Jacob MBE - Principal Consultant, KJx
- Thomas Whicher - Founder, DrDoctor
- Ian Drysdale - CTO, GoodGym
The format is simple - three presentations from within the group, followed by a single conversation around the table. The aim is to learn from each other and find better ways to use digital technology already available to us.