We are partnering with management pioneer Richard Atherton to lead you through a two-day experience that will transform your approach to change.
Based on Richard’s 10-year practice of leading change, and the techniques laid out in the seminal book Lean Change Management, you will discover powerful practices for introducing, and managing, change. You will learn hands-on, focussing on real obstacles in your business. Along the way Richard will share real-life examples of how he has effected Lean/Agile transformation across the enterprise.
Date: Thursday 20th and Friday 21st April 2017
Location: Unboxed, 17 Blossom Street, London, E1 6PL
Are you a change-maker taking on the status quo? Do you want to improve your life and those of your co-workers? Do you want to build an organisation that’s continually expressing the best possible version of itself?
Lean Change is an iterative, non-linear, feedback-driven approach particularly suited to fast-paced agile environments. Discover the model, tools and techniques to have you and you team successfully deliver change at speed.
What will be covered
- Lean-Agile Change Management defined, and the ‘why’ and 'when’ to apply it
- Where Change Resistance comes from and how to manage it
- How to use and create fit-for-purpose, lightweight planning tools, such as Change Canvases
- The art of the Business Experiment
- How to lead change from any level in your organization
- Tools and practices that you can use right away
- War stories from Richard and real-life examples from other Lean Change pioneers
What you will get
- A copy of Lean Change Management
- A Google Hangout with your facilitators two weeks after the event
- Access to a private LinkedIn group to learn and share ideas with fellow course graduates
- A beautiful certificate of completion to brag to your colleagues about!
- Two fantastic days of conversations and learning
- Ability to become a licensed facilitator
Workshops are adapted to sector and attendees’ needs and include topics from the following list:
- The Lean Change Cycle
- Overcoming resistance
- Adaptive governance
- Culture mapping
- Building alignment
- Guiding transformation
- Handling conflict
- Scaling change
- Transformational leadership
- Engagement, morale, and motivation
- Business experiments and culture hacks
Terms & Conditions
These can be found on the official event page here.