Unboxed Accelerated Agile Masterclass is specifically designed to accelerate experienced Agile practitioners to a new level. Led by Agile ‘super-guru’ Dan North, it’s particularly valuable for people who are frustrated with the pseudo-science of agile planning and estimation, the social pressure to automate where it doesn’t add any value, the artificial commitment of sprints and the unwelcome surprises that still derail their projects.
Using a mixture of discussion, instruction and exploration you will learn new techniques for development and testing, operations, automation and team dynamics, as well as working with legacy systems and integrating with third parties. Using these techniques you and your teams will deliver business solutions faster than they thought possible.
The course is over 2 days and covers:
- How to challenge the received wisdom of established Agile methods
- How to design and architect for rapid and sustainable delivery
- Why understanding risk and embracing uncertainty are at the heart of faster delivery
- How to manage build, release and operations
- How systems thinking can help you plan effectively and estimate accurately
- How to identify and reduce gaps in your testing strategy
- How to engage with legacy systems and integrating with third parties
- How to manage different levels of skill and experience within a team
Who should attend: Agile Practitioners
Cost: £1200 (special ‘team discounts’ available)
How to join: firstname.lastname@example.org