Location: London / Home - office based at least 2 days per week
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £40-50k per annum depending on experience
About the company
Unboxed is a leading service design and digital product development agency based in London. We specialise in delivering innovative solutions to both the public and private sectors, helping our clients solve knotty problems and improve user experiences.
Our multidisciplinary team combines expertise in design thinking, agile methodologies, and digital product development to drive positive change and create meaningful impact.
Unboxed tend to work in projects that improve people's lives, as such we focus on public sector projects with local and central government, increasingly we want to partner organisations in the private sector who focus on healthcare, education, climate change and other sectors that help to improve the quality of life.
About the role
We are looking to onboard a talented Marketing Manager to join us to take the lead to drive revenue and onboard new clients.
As the Marketing Manager, you will have plenty of creative freedom and will work closely with our director and sales manager in driving brand awareness and creating, developing, and reporting on impactful content across web, email, paid and organic social channels. You’ll be the driving force behind all lead gen and digital marketing initiatives to make sure our message reaches our target audience for Unboxed’ next stage of growth.
As a highly strategic yet creative Marketer, your role will be extremely diverse so if you’re looking for a role that is split across performance marketing, content creation, events, and analytics, then we would love to hear from you!
What you'll achieve
- Own and execute performance marketing campaigns.
- Create and manage our content pipeline for both paid and organic channels.
- Write compelling content copies for campaigns and organic channels.
- Create and execute lead generation campaigns, leveraging ABM tactics and other enterprise-focused, marketing activities across our channels.
- Leverage marketing tools to support and drive a demand generation strategy in accordance with our marketing and sales strategy.
- Own and execute digital marketing initiatives across all channels including paid, SEO, SEM, socials, website, emails, events and referrals.
- Create, manage and analyse status reports for your marketing KPIs and OKRs.
- Own website, web assets, hubspot, GA, A/B testing, paid campaign tools and other marketing tools.
- Use data and insights to iterate on our growth strategy and execute on it, delivering on committed goals.
- Stay abreast of industry trends to enable us to not only follow best practices, but help us define them.
- Build a culture of rapid experimentation, creativity and ability to be on the forefront of growth innovation.
Skills You'll Need to Bring
- Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns.
- Strong copywriting, communication and organisational skills.
- Proficient with Analytics.
- An owner’s mindset - you can lead through ambiguity and dig into the details to solve problems
- Analytical and data literate - able to dig into our tracking, metrics, distill insights and tell compelling stories through data
- Proven experience in marketing within the design industry/ marketing agency industry
- 3+ years’ solid hands-on marketing experience, working across the full mix.
Benefits of working with us
- 25 holiday days per year, on top of the bank holiday allowance
- 10 "Innovation Days" per year to explore your own ideas
- Holiday flexibility and loyalty bonus benefits
- Maternity and Shared Parental Leave policies
- A company-wide peer-to-peer mentoring programme
- A generous conference budget
- Flexible working hours and location
- An informal culture of growth
- Monthly "Linkers and Thinkers" idea-exploring lunches
- Weekly reflection at "Whines & Cheers", our Friday company retrospective
- A 'Bike To Work' scheme
Making an application
To apply for this role, please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before 8:00am on the 15th of September 2023.
Interviews will take place w/c the 25th of September 2023.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we’re committed to further increasing diversity within Unboxed. We believe in fostering an inclusive and equitable workplace that values and embraces the unique perspectives and experiences that each individual brings. We recognise that not everyone will have had the same opportunity to gain relevant experience and therefore welcome applications from UK residents who may have felt excluded from such a role in the past, whether due to age, gender, ethnicity, visible or invisible disability, neurodivergence, education, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or family/care commitments.
If you are passionate about service design, technology, marketing, and business development, and thrive in a fast-paced, creative setting, we would love to hear from you.
"Joining Unboxed was the best thing I could have done for myself as a developer. It’s a learning-focused culture where you are encouraged to continuously improve in a supportive environment alongside talented and kind people. I also appreciate the innovation days and personal conference budget, which are a sign of the company’s commitment to fostering new ideas and creativity within the development team."
Rhian Lewis, Developer